From the exclusiveMammut Alpine Performance
series: sporty shoe suitable for many activities - especially for Mountain Trail Running (MTR)!
- Base Fit® - free sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole to improve support from the sole and enhance security and comfort.
- Rolling Concept® creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot, optimizes the natural rolling behaviour, reduces fatigue and therefore the danger of twisting your ancle. The Sole concept is designed to orthopaedic findings and additionally reduces the weight of the sole.
- The Sonar Technology and its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves for highest braking and thrusting abilities with strength and edge stability.
- Memo Foam guarantees an individual fit and pads the foot on the instep, shinebone and ankle.
- Lining and padding system FeetMap takes into account the different areas of the foot for less perspiration, exposure to cold and pressure.
- 3D Textile is a honeycomb structured, multilayer-liner fabric for high moisture absorption, fast drying behaviour and abrasion resistance.
- Speed Lace System can be adapted precisely at a single pull, fast and efficient.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Cushioning Strobel construction.
- Midsole height 8 / 14 mm.
- HeelDrop 6 mm.
3-D Textile, Microfiber, VENtech™.Sole:
Gripex Sonar Tech sole, IP EVA wedge.Weight:
510 g (per pair size 36 2/3).Areas of Use:
Trail Running, Nordic Walking.Notice:
These shoes are totally free of parts of animal origin.
| ||Totally free of parts of animal origin.|